The lovely Aly, over at The Aly Way, awarded me the 7 Facts Blog Award. Thanks, girl!
Rule of the award: Once awarded you must write 7 facts about yourself and then award it to fellow blogger; make sure to let them know! Also, link back to the one who awarded you!
7 Bee Facts:
1. I am obsessive about oral hygiene. Like, seriously. Every night, I have to floss, brush, irrigate and swish before I can sleep peacefully.
2. I am the most comfortable in my skin when I'm in Nike shorts, a t-shirt and sneakers at track/XC practice.
3. I believe that Disney Princesses bandaids make everything all better.
4. I am addicted to my mama's sweet tea. It's getting to be a problem.
5. I'm kind of a health freak, despite my cravings for sweet things. I could consist on a diet of only fruit and vegetables for the rest of my life and be blissfully happy.
6. I can't not do my schoolwork. It's sort of annoying sometimes, but for the most part, I like not having to motivate myself to get things done.
7. I'm sort of obsessed with organizing. Alphabetizing, color-coding, you name it, I'll do it. Recently, LB and I re-organized the pantry just because we felt like it! I would seriously love to be a professional organizer when I grow up.
So, there you have it, folks!
I pass this award on to...
cRk at Preppy Lane
Mallory at This is the Story of a Girl
In other news, though, who else was excited that Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow yesterday? Spring, here we come!