Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sincerest Apologies

Hello there! So sorry for my lack of posts towards the end of this week, I had a crazy couple of days at school, so blogging had to take a backseat. 

However, I made it through my INSANE week, and don't have nearly any homework to do over the weekend, so I'll definitely be queuing up some posts for the coming week.

Just a few little going-ons:

-Spring track starts Monday! Whoo-hoo! I am so excited to be reunited with my teammates and I can't wait to finally don a red and white uniform. Plus, if it's spring track time, that means it's almost time for XC!


-I'm going to be a busy babysitting bee this weekend, but I'm so excited. Call me a homebody, a loser with no social life, whatever you wish, but I love spending time with these little boys.


-I drove the speed limit on Wednesday! I know, I know, not really a big deal, but it was for me. I still haven't driven on a road with real cars, but I'm working my way up there. Apparently I'm a natural at five-speed, though!


Happy Saturday! I'm hitting the gym early for some Pilates this morning, then going for a little run. The rest of the day will be spent at the library, researching for my research paper on genocide. Hooray... Until I get to go babysit at 5:30.


What are you up to today?


xoxo,
Bee

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a busy week ahead! Good luck with your research -- I'm doing the same thing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a homebody too, so I don't think you're a loser! Lol. Looks like you've got a busy week! Good luck on your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way too!! Good luck with everything coming up!

    ReplyDelete