Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another Friday Five a little late...

Today's Friday (well, actually Saturday) Five is the five books I think everyone should read!

1.) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen-- definitely a classic and one of my all-time favorite love stories!

2.) Emma also by Jane Austen-- a little bit confusing (I'd almost reccomend reading a plot summary before starting... Is that bad of me?), but still a great read. There's just something about the classics.
3.) Little Women by Louisa May Alcott-- I read this last summer on our family's drive cross-country. There's a reason it's considered a classic. Wonderful story. (It does get a little slow at some points, but it's still very good).

4.) The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd-- I had to read this as a summer reading book a couple years ago and LOVED it. So good. And the movie's awesome too!

5.) The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett-- I read it in like, 2nd grade, and didn't get a lot out of it, as you can imagine. When I re-read it freshman year, I fell in love. It's just such a good story!

Like I said, there's just something about the classics. Wishes for a fantastic Saturday; I'm going to be decorating the house for Christmas!! 

xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment