Tuesday, December 21, 2010

They're the bee's knees!

Lately I've found myself with a sort of obsession for knee socks... I'm not really sure where it's stemming from, but I really want to try my hand at rocking a pair very soon.

I went a step further than dreaming about them and poked around looking for some. Gap, by far, has the best selection. Argyle out the ying yang. It's great!
These are my favorite.
But these are more my style.
However, I'd most likely start with these.
After I located some, I started thinking, "what would I wear them with?" and even took the liberty to put together a couple Polyvore sets just to illustrate.


I think wearing them on their own is cute, but they can even be worn over tights under boots. 

I can't wait to get my hands on a pair and try it out.

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment