Thursday, December 23, 2010

"It's beginning to look A LOT like Christmas!"

The question of the season is always, "What do you want for Christmas?" And while I can usually come up with a nice list for an answer, these are the things that I'm secretly hoping to find under the tree... in my dreams, of course.

 
1. Frye Melissa Button Boot
2. Nikon D3000 Digital SLR Camera
3. Blackberry Bold
4. Hunter Wellington Original Boots in High Gloss Black
5. Clarks Wallabee Boot in Beeswax Leather
6. L.L. Bean Rubber Mocs in Navy
(Notice how it's pretty much all shoes...)

On another note, however, with the abundance of free time that is Winter Break, I've had a lot of fun playing with Polyvore... Too much fun, almost. Here are a few Christmas outfits that I put together.

And this next one is my absolute favorite... Definitely something I would wear if I had the ingredients in real life.


Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment