Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thank you, Kathy!!

I arrived home from practice yesterday afternoon to find a yellow Forever 21 package on my kitchen table. I was kind of scared at first, as I hadn't ordered anything from them, and my thoughts immediately jumped to the article I read yesterday morning about identity theft.

Never fear, though, as soon as I ripped into the parcel, I was delighted to find a Love 21 Windowpane Sheen Skirt inside. Considering the not-so-great day I had, this was just the thing to restore the smile to my face. YOU'RE THE BEST, KATHY! I'm planning to wear it tomorrow for a project presentation and I can't wait to show it off to all my friends.  


It's so pretty! I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
On another note, though, I have some exciting news:
My friend Chan-Chan, who is a headband conessoir, has agreed to let me write about her and her FABULOUS collection. It should be ready for press sometime in the next week or so, so definitely keep an eye out for that. 

Tommorow's Friday!

xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment