Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit!

Happy December!!

When I was in 6th grade, my history teacher, who was a bit of a freak to begin with, wore head-to-toe sparkles on December 1st. Actually, that's a lie. She wore sequin leggings with a Christmas sweater. No joke. And sparkly shoes with a sequin headband with a bow. I kid you not.
In honor of Ms. Hite, today's post is all about Christmas sparkle... The right way.

My friend Les has a pair of pink sparkly TOMS, and I think they're so cute. I love the gold ones, too, though... Perfect for holiday parties!
These are Kate Spade... Ooh, aah.

These Forever 21 headbands are simple, but still sparkly!
I can't say I'm crazy about the color of this F21 bag, but I love the zig-zag sequins!

These flats from Charlotte Russe would be perfect with an LBD.
This J. Crew glitter belt would look really great with a red skirt and simple white blouse for a holiday party!
J. Crew's sequin skirt would be equally sparkly and festive with a black turtleneck.
Happy Wednesday!

xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment