Friday, December 10, 2010

Top Five Favorite...

CHRISTMAS SONGS!

With only 15 days until Christmas, I thought it would be only appropriate to feature my top five personal favorite seasonal songs. Here we go!
5.) Christmas Must Be Something More-- Taylor Swift

 

 4.) Carol of the Bells-- I'm pretty sure I only like this one because I had to sing it so many times in middle school chorus. But it's so pretty!!

 

3.) Baby It's Cold Outside-- I love any rendition of this song, but I especially loved the Glee version this week!
 

2.) Merry Christmas, Darling-- again, I'll like any version, but Glee's is my new favorite!

 

1.) And my all-time favorite Christmas song? All I Want For Christmas Is You-- Vince Vance and the Valiants.
It's not letting me embed the video, but you can find it here.

Happy Friday!

xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment