Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Current Obsessions!

I know, I know, I've been a little bit MIA. I apologize. Going out of town messes with my schedule, and I wasn't able to get any homework done over break, so I had to do it all Sunday and Monday. I'm sorry!
But I'm back now, and I'm blogging about my latest obsessions! Are you ready?

1.) PaperMate Clearpoint Mechanical Pencils 

Seriously, I love these things. Mine are pink, purple and green and I'm addicted. I'm never going back to real pencils ever again.
 2.) Nike Tempo Track Shorts

I got this pair the other day for 15% off and I can't wait for spring! They're so comfy and flattering and I refuse to wear any other kind of running shorts anymore. They are a bit pricey, though, so I might have to start saving my pennies.
 Nike Tempo Track Shorts HEAVEN:

This is Pearls, Curls and a Southern Girl's collection... Swoon.
 3.) Starbucks! I love their Caramel Apple Spice and Pumpkin Spice Latte. But the Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha is my favorite...YUM!
Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha
And I also love their red Christmas cups!! But I couldn't find a picture... However, I did find a picture of their Vanilla Bean Scones, and for those of you who know me, they hold a special place in my heart thanks to one of the little boys that I babysit.

Um, yum!
The Blueberry Streusel Muffin will always be my favorite, though.
Okay, so as you can see, I could do a whole post on Starbucks, but on to number 5.

5.) Monograms! 
I'm trying to talk myself out of ordering monogrammed Croakies from Marley Lilly, since I still have a little while before I have to worry about losing my sunglasses, but I am almost definitely going to get a few of my friends monogrammed scarves from them for Christmas. Shhh!


6.) Minnetonka Kilty Moccasins (Dusty Brown)
Nordstrom has a great price, too! Only $38.95, when usually they're about $44.99.
Check out what the College Prepster did to hers over Thanksgiving Break:

I thought it was cool.
 Are you bored yet? Oh, good, because I have a couple more things. (I have a high obsession rate this week, I guess...)

7.) Patagonia
Those of y'all who know my parents know that they're pretty outdoorsy. My dad is Mr. BoyScout, and goes camping pretty much every other weekend (without me and my mom, of course). And my mom loves to hike. We take at least one outdoor-hiking family vacation every year and it's buckets of fun. But anyway, so my parents were Patagonia fans long before it was trendy, and now I've fallen in love with them too! Check it out; it all looks so warm and fuzzy.

Last one, 8.) Life Savers
So much more attractive than chomping on gum, I love the Cherry and the Wint-O-Green. The Butter Rum was my favorite when I was little, though.


That's all, folks! Have a terrific Tuesday!

xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment