Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday, anyone?

Today is probably one of my favorite days of the year. However, my mom is NOT a hardcore shopper, or really a shopper of any kind, so I've never gotten the real Black Friday experience. This year will not be an exception.

Instead of waiting in line for the best deals of the year, I will be in the car on the way to a Cross Country meet to watch BB run. Whoop-dee-freakin'-doo.

But, in honor of those of you more fortunate than I, I've decided to showcase the top five items that I'd be most likely to purchase on Black Friday. Only if they were on mega-sale, of course. (Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?)

1.) Hunter Original Gloss Wellingtons (Black)


New Wayfarer
2.) Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses (Tortoise)


9456803 Angle Large
3.) Nikon D3000 SLR Digital Camera

4.) Jack Rogers Navajo Sandals (White)



Highland puffer vest
5.) J. Crew Highland Puffer Vest (Ivory)

If you're going out shopping, good luck!
 
xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment