Thursday, November 11, 2010

Headbands galore!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE headbands. I'm currently waiting for some of my layers to grow out so that I can wear them more with my curly hair. (Don't ask.) I was looking at something the other day and I discovered Emily Jane Headbands. I FELL IN LOVE.

I haven't actually ordered one yet, but I just love to look at them. They're $25 a piece, which is kind of expensive for a headband, but given the fact that they're handmade with vintage pieces, it's a pretty good deal. Imagine how much time and energy it would take to actually make one yourself. 

Oh, wait. You haven't seen them yet! We can fix that right now; check it out:
I would totally buy and wear this one if it would show up in my dark hair! Isn't the elephant adorable?

I love love love the purple. And look at the pearl! So cute.
School colors!
Double bow? I'm so there.
I love the little embellishment. So unique!
I want all of them! I also love the fact that they're all one-of-a-kind, and they even do custom orders! With the holidays coming up, they're definitely a great idea for all the one-of-a-kind prepsters on your list.
xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment