Thursday, November 18, 2010

My quest for the perfect riding boots

Obviously, I'm on a quest for the perfect riding boots... I feel like I've searched everywhere, but still can't manage to find the perfect pair. I'm going to keep looking, though, and will make sure to let you know if I successfully complete my quest.

Here are two pairs that are definitely at the top of the list:
Merona Kallista Riding Boot, Target, $39.99
Mossimo Supply Co. Kachiri Leather Americana Boots, Target, $49.99


Now that I put them both up here, the choice seems clear. The $40 ones, of course! However, if I had all the money in the world, I would buy these:

Frye Melissa Button Boots, Zappos, $318.00
 They're exactly what I'm looking for, but I just can't justify spending $318 on a pair of shoes. That's a little too extreme, even for a shoe-obsessed gal like me. Perhaps I'll be able to find an, ahem, replica via Target sometime in the near future.

Hope you're having a Terrific Thursday! 
Tomorrow's Friday, which means... FRIDAY FIVE! Yay!

xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment