Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ONE MORE DAY!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I am so excited to see my family and give thanks for all that I've been given. 

Today I received a lovely surprise before I left for my grandma's house... One of my favorite college kids stopped by on her way home to say hello. It was so good to see her and I'm so sorry that I won't be home to spend more time with her.

We left the house at 2:15 and arrived at my grandma's around 5:45ish. We had a lovely family dinner with my aunt and uncle and cousins and a couple of us girls watched Valentine's Day. SO CUTE!

Everyone's really excited about tomorrow; we're going to my great aunt and uncle's house, about an hour from here, to celebrate with even more aunts and uncles and cousins.

I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends!

xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment