Saturday, November 27, 2010

Skirts!


I love skirts for winter! I almost feel more comfortable in a skirt and tights than in pants. Don't know why, just do.

Here are a few of my favorite skirts for fall/winter; I haven't actually purchased any of them yet, but I plan to. Here we go!


Cord Atlee skirt
With a white turtleneck, navy tights, a cute scarf and some brown boots? Perfection.

Felted wool mini
Black tights, black flats, pink pullover? Lovin' it.

You knew you'd see this one again. I think I'm in love. For this skirt, I'm thinking grey tights, white long sleeve tee (tucked in, of course), long gold necklaces, and black boots.

This is another one that you've seen before, but I can't get enough. With a black turtleneck, black boots, and some red accessories, I think it'd be perfect for a holiday party.

I don't know if I personally would wear this one, but I think it's cute. With black or white on top, maybe gray or black tights and flats, it'd be very cute.

Today I'm off to watch BB run in the XC regional championships. He runs at noon and is trying to run sub 16:30... A huge goal, considering he'll have to shave 23 seconds off his Personal Record.
 
Happy Saturday!
 
xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment