Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I want to go to Hogwarts!

Like, seriously. As I mentioned last Friday, I went and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Sunday. Let me just say that it was AMAZING! Now, I must just add that I am a true fan, and therefore got a little upset that the 6th movie deviated a lot from the book. This one didn't have that problem. Perhaps it's because they split it into two parts to accommodate for more details, but it was borderline perfect. I mean, obviously, there were a few minor things left out, but nothing that I noticed until I was already out of the theater. I can't wait until part 2 comes out!

Okay, so here are the three things that make me want a Hogwarts letter:

Photo courtesy of topnews.in
Harry, Ron and Hermione, of course!

Hogwart's Confession #1: I sort of have a crush on Tom Felton... You know, Draco Malfoy. Scandalous, I know. He's SO talented!

Photo courtesy of snarkerati.com

Hogwart's Confession #2: Hermione Granger/Emma Watson is my idol. I definitely want to be just like her when I grow up.

Photo courtesy hecklerspray.com
Photo courtesy fanpop.com
Hogwart's Confession #3: I sort of am in awe of Alan Rickman.

Photo courtesy nagemtheblog.blogspot.com


Hogwart's Confession #4: I bawled like a baby when Dumbledore died.

Photo courtesy cineplex.com
Hogwart's Confession #5: I often wonder what animal my Patronus would be.

Photo courtesy sodahead.com
Hogwart's Confession #6: This is my new favorite webpage.
 Hogwart's Confession #6.5: I can't pick a favorite.

Hogwart's Confession #7: Whenever I hear someone say "World Cup", the first thing that comes to my mind isn't soccer.

Photo courtesy fannation.com
 
Hogwart's Confession #8: I cried on my 11th birthday when I didn't get a letter from Hogwarts.

Photo courtesy of vi.sualize.us

Hogwart's Confession #9: I'm kind of obsessed with Hermione's Yule Ball dress.

Photo courtesy old.boxwish.com
Photo courtesy paultoni.blogspot.com

Hogwart's Confession #10: I think I have a problem-- this is currently the background on my computer:

Photo courtesy veritaserum.com

Hogwart's Confession #11: All I want for my 16th birthday is a trip to Harry Potter world.

Photo courtesy yourfirstvisit.net
Photo courtesy highlandstoday.com
Photo courtesy hollywooddame.com
xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment