Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me!"

Did anyone else watch Kim Possible as a kid? I know BB and I could watch it for hours when we were youngin's. 

Well, a couple of days ago, he changed his ringtone to the beep beep beepbeep that's Kim's trademark and it's driving me CRAZY! For some reason, he keeps his phone on loud when he's in the house, so every time he gets a text (which is constantly, mind you) his phone goes: beep beep beepbeep.  AHHHHHH! It's ridiculously obnoxious.

 But anyway, in honor of Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable (and my lost sanity), I thought I'd share this little lovely to brighten your day:


Catchiest. Theme. Song. EVER.

"Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me!"

Hope your Thursday is wonderful!

xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment