Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today, I'm linking up with Jamie for "What I'm Loving Wednesday"!

Here's what I'm loving this week:

My new Patagonia fleece pullover... Seriously, Jewels was right! It's like being wrapped in a permanent hug!

Photo courtesy: indeepknit.com

Sharpie pens! They're the BEST PENS EVER. 

Sara's Essentials
Sara, over at Pearls, Curls, and a Southern Girl (one of my favorite blogs) has started putting together lists of her essentials in different categories. So far she's done shoes, bags, winter-wear, travel-wear, and accessories, but I can't wait to see what she does next! I LOVE these because... well, I don't know. It's just such a cute idea and I think it's interesting to see what she can't live without (koozies, for one). Go over and check it out!



Lately, I've been loving my harness boots. Not ideal for this snowy weather we have, but I've been wearing them a lot nonetheless. The toes look so cute peeking out from my bootcut jeans, or with black leggings and a plaid shirtdress. Love love love.


Photo courtesy: thebluestmuse.blogspot.com
Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joe's... PERFECTION. Mom stocked up during the holiday season, so we still have some left over. These are the most delicious cookies you will ever eat, and they're made with all-natural ingredients. That means they have to be good for you, right? They also made Candy Cane Joe-Joe ice cream that was utterly divine. Be sure to look for both of these things next holiday season! It'll be here before you know it.

And lastly, gnocchi. Trader Joe's has incredible whole-wheat gnocchi that I'm sort of obsessed with. With their marinara sauce? Mmmm, good. But this gnocchi mac and cheese looks delectable, as well.

Photo courtesy: vanessabrunner.wordpress.com

What are you loving this Wednesday?

xoxo,
Bee

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with Sharpie pens! I've gotten to the point where I write with nothing else but them! I also love my Frye boot!

    P.S. Thanks for following my blog! Hope you're having a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete