Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just a little somthing to think about...

With everything that's happened this week, between the shooting in Tucson and the floods around the world, I've found myself praying a lot. For the victims, for the rescuers, and for the bystanders.

I just thought I'd share with you one of my favorite verses that has brought me strength through all of this tragedy.

"Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because we know that God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."
--Romans 5:3-5

Just a little something to keep in mind this weekend.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

xoxo,
Bee

1 comment:

  1. What a great verse! Just found your blog and love it! I am a follower now! :)

    ReplyDelete