Sunday, January 2, 2011

Join in on the fun!

One of my favorite blogs, College Prep, is branching out! Prep Talk, which you can subscribe to here, is a weekly e-newsletter featuring all things preppy and wonderful. I can't wait!

 Yesterday was a very low-key day, and I would've stayed in my pajamas all day, but we had some family stop by. It was great fun to see them and I didn't mind changing into real clothes. As for New Year's Eve, my stay-in-my-pajamas-and-ring-in-the-new-year-at-home plans were ruined when I received a last-minute invitation to a low-key party. (Man, I am really rocking the hyphens today.) It was a lot of fun to see everyone and spend some time with my friend mBe, who is moving next weekend to take a nanny-ing gig in Charlotte. I will miss her lots!

Today, hopefully, I will be a little bit more productive... I have a little bit of homework to finish up, nothing major, and then some laundry to do, and perhaps I'll even get around to my room... We'll see. But I'll definitely be savoring my last twenty-four hours of Winter Break. Then it's back to school on Monday... Meh.

Go subscribe to Prep Talk!

xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment