Sunday, January 16, 2011

J. Crew Factory (and Lilly's on Rue La La!)

Another reason I've come to love the weekends is because of J. Crew Factory. Every Friday, they open up their Factory store online and you have until Sunday night to shop. There are tons of great deals, and I've ordered a couple of things from them in the past. 

The only downside is that if you don't like the item, you can't return it to your J. Crew store; it has to be returned to a J. Crew Factory store. So, essentially, you just mail it back, but it's kind of a hassle. Worth it, but definitely a hassle.

But anyway, going off my "Spring has Sprung" theme from Friday, I thought I'd share some of the awesome spring-y things that Factory has this weekend.

3" chino short
These are the best shorts ever. And I love all the fun colors!


5" chino short
solid embossed Lorelei dress
I'm officially obsessed with this dress! And the sea-foam green color is to-die-for. (It comes in pink, as well.) With white Jacks, a white cardigan and silver jewelry, it'd be perfect for a summer soiree or church.


cotton Nico skirt
This looks like the perfect flow-y summer skirt. It comes in several neutral colors (gray, black, and a sort-of khaki color).


tissue garland tank
This tank is so simple, but definitely would add some personality to any pair of shorts or skirt.


You should definitely go on over and check it out before it's too late! (If you missed it, however, don't sweat it; most of the time, they have a lot of the same items from week to week.)


-----------


The weather is finally starting to warm up a little bit here, so it's been a gorgeous weekend. Yesterday, we got up to around 45 degrees! Practically balmy compared to the past few weeks.

However, even with the higher temperatures, I did next to nothing yesterday... Oops. I had stayed up really late Friday night reading, after I got home from a friend's birthday get-together, so I slept until 11:30. After a quick shower and some breakfast, Mom and I headed for Costco. We got home and unloaded everything and she had to go take BB to his track meet, so I stayed home and took a nap on the couch. When I woke up, she was still watching him run (he got stuck in an extra event) so I fixed myself a bowl of craisins (obsessed) and watched the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (again, obsessed). 

When they got home, Mom finished the movie, the three of us ate some pizza (LB and Dad are on a Boy Scout camp-out this weekend) and then BB left to hang out with some friends.


Like I said, next to nothing got done (except the grocery shopping), so there's lots to do around the house today and tomorrow.


Oh! And I almost forgot! Lilly Pulitzer is on Rue La La today! (If you need an invite, click here.) The boutique opens at 11, so I'm excited to look and see if there are any good deals. I don't think I'm going to purchase anything, but I am definitely going to check it out just in case there's a deal too good to pass up.


I hope you are all having a blessed Sunday! Enjoy the holiday Monday tomorrow!


xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment