Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Midterm Essentials: Day Three

Whew! So I made it through! Two down, three to go.

Today is just Spanish, but tomorrow I have AP Biology and English: most likely two of the hardest.

Highlighters are absolutely essential when it comes to studying for these two classes. Between important concepts, formulas, names of molecules, etc. and annotation, my highlighters almost run out of ink.

I also use highlighters to mark when I'm done with things in my agenda, so a completely highlighted day means euphoria. I love getting everything on my list done!

I love all the bright, fun colors you can get, too. A good highlighter can make even the most boring subject seem fun... At least for a little while.


My highlighter jar!


This is an old page from a very light homework day in my agenda.

And this is my speaking part for my Spanish exam. I had to memorize it, so I color-coded it and learned it one color at a time. It made it much much easier!


Does anyone else find that highlighters make life SO much easier?

xoxo,
Bee

4 comments:

  1. Midterms had me going CRAZY! So glad they're over for me! Good luck! & yes, highlighting is the way to go!
    Thanks so much for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use check marks to cross off my to do, but either way it is the BEST feeling to get it done!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highlighting is so helpful! Sometimes I go a little overboard highlighting lol. Good luck on the rest of your exams girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES, highlighters are the best! I always highlight completed assignments and to-do's in my agenda!

    ReplyDelete